top of page
PHILA BTC HISTORY
The main structure of the PBTC was built as a fabric manufacturing plant of the fabric for airplanes and cars in 1927-1933 by the Collins & Aikman Corp.; a large train yard behind the building brought railcars to the loading docks.
The building is one of the few structures of its era that has been continually occupied. The building was bought by Raymond Rosen & Company in 1953, and then by Control Data in 1983, when it began the conversion to its current use; The PBTC opened in 1988 under its present ownership/management.
We are proud to be part of the development of West Parkside over the last 30 years.
bottom of page